Trypsin nanoMIPs for sensors
MIP Discovery’s Trypsin nanoMIPs have been designed to detect trypsin in electrochemical sensor devices.
- Demonstrated linear range of 10 – 100 ug/ml in a prototype device.
- Achieved a limit of detection of ~10 ug/ml.
- Proven consistency across multiple batches.
Trypsin nanoMIPs for Sensors
- Product Name: Trypsin nanoMIP for sensors
- Product Code: TRY1001-B
- Target: Trypsin
- Concentration: >0.1mg/ml
- Surface Functionality: Amine groups
- Tested Applications: SPR, electrochemical sensors